Life Insurance with a Pre-existing Condition
How to get insured
If you are someone who has put off looking into buying insurance because of doubts due to health concerns, you can take steps now to joining the ranks of life insurance owners.Live life - with confidence
Affordable plans are now available
A new study finds that an unnecessarily large number of Americans are passing on getting life insurance because they think that their pre-existing medical conditions make them to unhealthy to be accepted by insurers. The truth is that affordable insurance is readily available.
Who isn't insured that could be?
The study found that 54% of 18 year olds and 54% of 64 year olds with common existing health problems don't have life insurance. They also reported that they were doubtful enough being able to be accepted for insurance that they hadn't even thought to look into getting it.
The conditions that were asked about in the survey were: anxiety, asthma, depression, high cholesterol, hypertension, weight problems and sleep apnea. For each of these it was reported reported that 40 - 50% hold no life insurance.
Conditions that were high-risk, aren't any longer
The fact is that medical progress and the availability of preventative programs allow many people with chronic conditions to live long and productive lives. In step with that, the insurance companies have found it reasonable (and profitable - because people aren't dying) to provide preferred rates to those whose health conditions are managed and stable.
If you have health issues such as anxiety, asthma, depression, high cholesterol, hypertension, weight problems, sleep apnea and others you may be able to get preferred rates if your condition is managed and stable.
Get started, today, with
Term Life Insurance Quotes
Health unstable? You still have options!
Option 1: Guaranteed Issue Life Insurance
Guaranteed Issue Life Insurance is life insurance that is guaranteed to be issued. That means regardless of your health, you cannot be declined or turned down.
- For people in poor health who have been denied coverage
- No required medical examination and no medical questions
- You must be between the ages of 45 an 85
- Maximum coverage is limited to $25,000
- No death benefit is paid for the first 2 or 3 years. However, before then, all premiums that were paid-in will be returned in full plus interest.
Option 2: Value 20 Life | $20,000 for just $49.95 per month.*
QualityTermLife has partnered with Calstar to offer everyone life insurance - regardless any health condition. Value 20 Life costs less than half the price of a similar Guaranteed Issue policy. It also includes $20,000 Accidental Death & Dismemberment insurance.
There is no medical exam, and unlike "no medical" life insurance, no questions about your health are ever asked. However, there are four simple conditions:
- You cannot have been diagnosed as terminally ill.
- You cannot be confined to a hospital, hospice facility, or assisted living facility.
- You must be able to work a minimum of 20 hours or more per week on a regular basis.
Apply for Value 20 Life, Now!
* There is a $25.00 enrollment fee. Rates: ages 18-39 = $49.95, ages 40 -74 = $54.95. Over age 70, coverage is reduced to $13,000. No death benefit is paid for the first 11 months. There is no waiting period for the Accidental Death and Dismemberment benefit.
Not Available in: CT, FL, ME, MD, MA, MT, NH, OR, PR, VT, WA
QualityTermLife Is Here to Help!
If you have a managed health condition, we will find you the most affordable life insurance available.
Call today to speak with a Quality advisor.
** All term life policies come with a 30 day Money Back Guarantee - no questions asked.